First National Bank offers many services and problem resolutions through our Customer Service Department. Many times services can be handled over the telephone at 817-573-2655 Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may need to visit with a Customer Service Representative in person, this may be done during our regular lobby hours Monday through Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- Stop Payments on checks and drafts
- Balance inquiry or other information on checking and savings accounts
- Assistance in statement balancing
- Changes of address
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Error resolution
- Copies made of previously mailed images and statements
- Research on accounts
- Set up automatic transfers, overdraft protection, or savings plans
- Print outs of current account information since last statement
- Process account closings
- Other Services
First National Bank offers many other services for your banking needs. You have access to any of these products at all of our lobby locations during lobby hours.
- Cashier Checks
- Lock Box (except at the Kroger Branch)
- Medallion Stamp Guarantee (necessary to transfer stock certificates)
- Wire Transfers
- Money Orders
- 24 hour Depositories
- 24 hour Banking ATM at every location
Forms can be printed and brought in to the bank for faster service. Email is not a secure way to transfer your personal information.