Business Savings Account
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account at the end of each month.
- Accrued interest is lost if the account is closed prior to end of month.
- $50 minimum opening deposit.
- $5 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $100 any day of the statement cycle.
- Safekeeping of all items.
- Quarterly Statement.
- Payments, transfers and withdrawals from a savings account to another account or to 3rd parties by preauthorized, automatic, draft, telephone or computer are limited to six per month. Transactions by check are not allowed on a savings account.
- Unlimited transfers or withdrawals are allowed by mail, messenger, automated teller machine or in person but are subject to the fees disclosed in the Fees and Charges.
- An item fee of $1.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, automatic transfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of two during a month.
See our Schedule of Charges in the Quick Links section of our website.
New Account Application
You will need to personally bring in your completed form and initial deposit to officially open your account at any of our First National Bank Branches.
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. You may request the most current information at 817-573-2655.