Texas Traditions Account
This checking account offers special advantages to customers who prefer to maintain higher average account balances
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to your account every statement cycle unless the account is closed prior to the end of the cycle. Early account closing forfeits any accrued interest
- $200 minimum deposit to open account
- $5000 minimum daily balance on combined Checking, Savings, or Money Market account to avoid monthly service charge
- One box of wallet bank stock checks provided at no charge
- $15 monthly service charge when the minimum daily balance or combined balance from checking, savings or money market account falls below $5000.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- Interest will not be paid if the balance in your account or in any combined Checking, Savings or Money Market account falls below $5000 for the statement cycle
- Domestic wire transfers, money orders, cashier checks, notary service and medallion stamp guarantee fees are all waived. First National Bank ATM transaction fees waived.
- Monthly Image Statements
- Senior citizens age 62 or older receive 2 boxes per year of wallet bank stock checks at no charge. Prices for duplicate checks vary depending on style of checks ordered.
Print a New Account Application, fill out and bring in to one of our branches along with your initial deposit today!
See our Schedule of Charges in the Quick Links section of our website.
*You will need to personally bring in your completed form and initial deposit to officially open your account at any of our First National Bank Branches
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. You may request the most current information at 817-573-2655.