Regular Savings Account
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account at the end of each month.
- Accrued interest is lost if the account is closed prior to end of month.
- $50 minimum opening deposit.
- $5 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $100 any day of the statement cycle.
- Safekeeping of all items.
- Quarterly Statements.
- Payments, transfers and withdrawals from a savings account to another account or to 3rd parties by preauthorized, automatic, draft, telephone or computer are limited to six per month. Transactions by check are not allowed on a savings account. *Due to COVID-19, transfer and withdrawal limitations will not be applied
- Unlimited transfers or withdrawals are allowed by mail, messenger, automated teller machine or in person but are subject to the fees disclosed in the Schedule of Charges. *Due to COVID-19, transfer and withdrawal limitations will not be applied
- An item fee of $1.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, automatic transfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of two during a month. *Due to COVID-19, this item fee has been waived
Print a New Account Application, fill out and bring in to one of our branches along with your initial deposit today!
See the Schedule of Charges in the Quick Links section of our website.
*You will need to personally bring in your completed form and initial deposit to officially open your account at any of our First National Bank Branches
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. You may request the most current information at 817-573-2655.