First Star Money Market Account
A tiered account that provides for higher rates of return as the balance increases.
- The account is tiered as follows:
- Tier 1: A balance of $9999.99 or less
- Tier 2: A balance from $10,000.00 through $24,999.99
- Tier 3: A balance from $25,000.00 through $49,999.99
- Tier 4: A balance from $50,000.00 through $99,999.99
- Tier 5: A balance of $100,000.00 or more
- At our discretion, interest rate on account may change at any time.
- Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to account every statement cycle.
- If you close account before the interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $2500.00 minimum deposit to open account
- Monthly service charge of $20.00 will be imposed every month if the balance in the account falls below $10,000.00 any day of the statement cycle.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Interest begins to accrue on the first business day after the banking day you deposit noncash items.
- Payments, transfers and withdrawals from a money market account to another account or to 3rd parties by preauthorized, automatic, check, draft, telephone or computer are limited to six per month.
- Unlimited transfers or withdrawals are allowed by mail, messenger, automated teller machine or in person but are subject to the fees disclosed in the Schedule of Charges.
- An item fee of $15.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic transfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of six during a statement cycle.
Print a New Account Application, fill out and bring in to one of our branches along with your initial deposit today!
See our Schedule of Charges in the Quick Links section of our website.
*You will need to personally bring in your completed form and initial deposit to officially open your account at any of our First National Bank Branches
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. You may request the most current information at 817-573-2655.