Money Market Account
- Interest is compounded daily and credited to the account at the end of each statement cycle
- Accrued interest is lost if the account is closed prior to the end of the month.
- $2500 minimum opening deposit
- $10 monthly service charge if account balance falls below $2500 any day of the month.
- Payments, transfers and withdrawals from a money market account to another account or to 3rd parties by preauthorized, automatic, check, draft, telephone or computer are limited to six per month.
- Unlimited transfers or withdrawals are allowed by mail, messenger, automated teller machine or in person but are subject to the fee disclosed in the Schedule of Charges.
- An item fee of $15.00 will be charged for each debit transaction (withdrawal, check paid, automatic tranfer, or payment out of this account) in excess of six during a statement cycle.
- Monthly Image Statement
Print a New Account Application, fill out and bring in to one of our branches along with your initial deposit today!
See our Schedule of Charges in the Quick Links section of our website.
*You will need to personally bring in your completed form and initial deposit to officially open your account at any of our First National Bank Branches
Product offers, rates, terms and other information provided herein are subject to change without notice. You may request the most current information at 817-573-2655.