FNB People Pay
FNB People Pay from First National Bank allows you to send money when you need to.
FNB People Pay is available for our consumer customers and provides the ability to pay anyone in the United States with an email address or mobile phone number.
Requirements for FNB People Pay:
- An active Online Banking Account
- Register for FNB People Pay at any of our convenient locations
FNB People Pay can be accessed inside of Online Banking and through our FNB Mobile Phone App. No matter where you are you can send money.
How to Use FNB People Pay:
- Create your contact list by adding your contact's name, email address and/or mobile phone number. You do not need to have account numbers or routing numbers!
- When you need to pay someone, log in, choose your payee and send money.
- Your payee will receive an email or text message letting them know they have a payment to receive.
- You can allow your payee to choose how they receive the payment. Options include an immediate payment to their debit card (available for debit cards in the PayNet, NYCE, Visa OCT or MasterCard Money Send networks) . They can also choose to receive an electronic transfer in to their bank account which takes 1-3 business days.
Note: There is a $2000.00 per day limit on FNB People Pay payments.
You may use multiple FNB checking accounts to send money
Immediate payments through a debit card cannot be cancelled
Unclaimed payments will expire in 10 days. Both you and your payee will receive an alert stating the money is no longer available to be claimed